When selecting MRT Specialist Driver Training as a partner, you are selecting a partner who employs Driver Trainers whom have demonstrated high levels of expertise, knowledge and skills in the training and courses they deliver to your organisation.
Essential characteristics of our Driver Trainers are:
- Excellent Interpersonal and People skills
- Subject matter expertise
- Class management skills.
Our Driver Trainers are selected for their superior ability to interact, talk, understand, empathize and connect with their students. We ensure they have been carefully trained so that they can plan, organise, lead and supervise the custom course requirements often mandated by our clients; as well as ensuring they have the capability to quickly transfer the necessary skills and knowledge to our clients within the training environment.
All Terrain Driving Academy Staff
- Comprise of Advanced Driver Trainers and Specialist Operations Trainers
- A diverse and rigorously experienced training team
- All trainers have a minimum of Cert IV in Training & Assessment, Certificate IV in Transport and Logistics (Road Transport – Heavy Vehicle Driving Instruction) plus many other qualifications.
- Policing, Defence, Private Sector and Engineering backgrounds
- Our staff work in both group based training teams and as individuals conducting fly away training
- Currently engaged in multi-national contracts including large Defence projects
- Ethically diverse workforce with language capabilities other than English
- Globally experienced team with an understanding of the geo-political landscape (conducting work in areas of high risk)