This program is specifically designed for those who are seeking a comprehensive understanding of the varying and demanding needs of business across the transport industry. MRT Specialist Driver Training focuses on finding licensing solutions to fit with the client’s operations.
The Light Vehicle driving training program combines theoretical and practical learning activities to ensure the best possible outcome for all students, as well as providing accredited training in accordance with the National Training Framework and requirements of the Australian Skills Quality Authority through its Registered Training Organisation.
- Increasing hazard perception, risk assessment and risk management skills
- Reducing risk-taking behaviours
- Increasing defensive and protective driving skills
- Increasing insight into own driving behaviour
- Maintaining a safe vehicle environment
- Ensuring competence in basic vehicle control
Students are only required to bring their C or CA class license with them, nothing else is required. We supply an automatic vehicle as the training vehicle however, the student can use their own vehicle if they feel more conformable in that car.