MRT Specialist Driver Trainers and Assessors have extensive experience in operations and training of military personnel and our pool of Driver Trainer experience is drawn from services such as Police, Australian Defence Force and Emergency Services.
Course Delivery and Details:
MRT Specialist Driver Trainer instruction in Military vehicle instruction is delivered as either introduction to service, conversion, remedial or skills development.
Our course development and delivery is drawn from the following training experiences:
- Light armored training to ADF prior to embarkation to Afghanistan
- Queensland Transport Department (Mount Cotton Training Services) providing driver training services to Australian Defence Force
- Extended defensive driver course to ADF -9 Field Support Battalion, Amberley
- High speed dynamic vehicle control to Qatari Air Force personnel
- Mercedes G-Wagon conversion training –Land 121 (Operation Overlander)