MRT Driver Trainers have extensive experience in Police and Defence Force tactical driving operations and instruction, including 4 wheel vehicles and motorcycles.
Our Tactical Driving course is designed for clients who require a highly proficient skill level in vehicle control and for driving in adverse, high-risk environments and areas.
Clients have utilised this course for the following scenarios:
- Emergency response
- Dignitary protection/Escort
- Military environments
- Remote and mining area driving
Course Delivery and Details
There are many components to this course including:
- Introducing participants to vehicle dynamics and manoeuvrability
- Performing dynamic J-turns, L-turns, U-turns, and slalom.
- Coordinating motorcade operations, ramming and protecting against attacks on a motorcade and vehicle deployment.
The objective of the course is to deliver driving skills that meet high level of judgement, preplanning and response readiness for any given situation or environment.