MRT are seeking expressions of interest for applicants wishing to be considered for the position of a Driver Trainer.
Successful applicants will:
- Be comprisded of Advanced Driver Trainers and Specialist Operations Trainers
- Diverse and rigorously experienced training team
- Minimum of Cert IV in Training & Assessment, Certificate IV in Transport and Logistics (Road Transport – Heavy Vehicle Driving Instruction) plus many other qualifications.
- Policing, Defence, Private Sector and Engineering backgrounds
- Experience working in training teams and as individuals conducting fly away training
- Engaged in multi-national contracts including large Defence projects
- Ethically diverse workforce with language capabilities other than English
- Globally experienced team with an understanding of the geo-political landscape (conducting work in areas of high risk)
You will be required to meet MRT’s employment criteria which will include but not limited to a full medical test.
You can express your interest by submitting your application below. You will be contacted in advance of the next intake for this position, if you meet the selection criteria.